So I found coconut yoghurt the other day at the grocery shop. It was really nice but I found it a bit too sweet for me so I made my very own version – and it’s sugar free!
- 1 cup organic plain yoghurt
- Flesh of one coconut (be careful when slicing this)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)
- Blend the coconut flesh in a high speed blender for about 30 seconds.
- Add the yoghurt and blend again (for a smoother consistency you can add more yoghurt)
- Add the vanilla paste and honey and blend again
Store in a jar in the fridge for up to a week.
Add granola, nuts and fruit or spread onto French toast.
For more recipe creations follow my Instagram account @jozigirleats